Prince Harry Could Turn To Taylor Swift In Bid For Security Detail On UK Trips

Prince Harry Could Turn To Taylor Swift In Bid For Security Detail On UK Trips -- Here's How!

Prince Harry could look to Taylor Swift as precedent for the extra government-funded security details that he and Meghan Markle have claimed they need if/when they return to the United Kingdom!

The 40-year-old prince is, of course, locked a legal battle over a ruling first handed down back in February that ordered the removal of the previously automatic right to royal-funded security for him, Meghan Markle, and their children. That controversial decision followed almost exactly four years after he and the Suits alum made the decision to step away from the royal family and stop serving as working royals. And ever since, security has been front-and-center for Harry — to the point where he continues to fight (and lose) in the courts for the right to getting back that added protection.

Now, it sounds like the Duke of Sussex may just get the pop superstar involved. Or, at least use her prior Eras Tour push as legal precedent! According to both the Daily Telegraph and People on Friday, Harry’s legal team is eyeing the possibility of turning to Taylor’s recent Wembley Stadium concert tour run back in August as proof positive that all kinds of high-profile individuals in the UK need government-funded and police-backed security details. That’s because Swift got to Wembley this past August not long after a massively terrifying security issue involving a terror plot in Austria that forced the cancellation of three of her concert dates there.

Now, that T-Swift terror plot precedent may play heavily in Harry’s forthcoming appeal bids to see if he can get security reinstated for himself, Meghan, and the couple’s children. A source with knowledge of this new dynamic told People that Harry very much wants to “ensure the safety of himself and his family while in the UK so his children can know his home country.” Furthermore, specifically regarding Travis Kelce‘s girlfriend, the insider added:

“The Government’s decision to provide Taylor Swift with armed police escorts during her August 2024 Wembley Stadium performances highlight significant inconsistencies in how protection decisions are made by UK authorities, raising questions about the transparency and consistency of the process. Clearly Prince Harry is being treated completely differently to everyone else.”

Wow!

In the end, the source added:

“This case demonstrates the need for a more systematic and transparent approach to protection decisions, ensuring both public safety and equitable application of security resources.”

We’ll see if this actually comes to fruition like Harry and Meghan hope it will. But clearly, it would seem that they are eyeing the possibility of using the superstar singer’s case as precedent to get things tweaked in their favor when it coms to security in the UK.

Related Posts

Sophie Chandauka’s Power Move: Prince Harry Booted from Sentebale—Has Meghan’s Cash Pipeline Dried Up? 👑💥

In a twist that shocked absolutely no one, Prince Harry has bailed on Sentebale, the charity he co-founded nearly 20 years ago. The reason? A controversy so…

Meghan Markle’s Stunning Makeover Mystery: Nose Job, Eye Lift, or Royal Magic? The Debate Explodes! 🌟💥

  Meghan Markle, the Duchess of Sussex, has long been a subject of public fascination—not just for her royal journey or acting career, but also for her…

Inside the $65 Million Private Jets of Elon Musk, Bill Gates, and Jeff Bezos – A Look at the Ultra-Luxurious Gulfstream G650ER

When you think of the world’s richest billionaires—Elon Musk, Bill Gates, and Jeff Bezos—you probably imagine their high-tech businesses, massive fortunes, and, of course, their extravagant lifestyles….

Elon Musk Says He’s Shocked at the Level of Tesla Hate and Vandalism: ‘I’ve Never Done Anything Harmful’

Elon Musk is no stranger to controversy, but even he was caught off guard by the wave of hostility, vandalism, and outright destruction directed at Tesla and its vehicles….

Prince William’s Explosive Revenge Unleashed: New TV Show with Meghan’s Loudest Hater Deals a Crushing Blow to the Duchess—Royal War Just Got Juicier! 👑💥

Prince William is stirring the pot with a surprising move that’s got royal fans talking. The future King is reportedly set to appear on a TV show…

Elon Musk: Living the Simple Life While Changing the World

Elon Musk is a name synonymous with innovation, ambition, and wealth. As the billionaire CEO of Tesla, SpaceX, Neuralink, and X (formerly Twitter), he has built an empire…