Meghan Markle’s heartbreaking two-word reason for delaying Netflix show amid LA wildfires

Megtext; the Duchess of Sussex, 40, was forced to postpone the release of her highly anticipated Netflix lifestyle show With Love, Meghan, after terrifying wildfires ravaged her hometown of LA.

‘Unbelievable grief’: Meghan Markle reveals heartbreaking miscarriage

Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex’s new Netflix show trailer has left fans excited for the upcoming lifestyle series, With Love, Meghan.

The show was initially set to premiere on January 15, but due to the devastating wildfires in LA – Meghan’s birthplace and hometown – she asked Netflix to delay the release. In response to the fires, which have sadly taken at least 25 lives, Meghan and Harry were seen volunteering at a food bank established to aid those affected.

Reports also suggest that the couple opened their Montecito home to friends who had to evacuate due to the fires. Insiders told People magazine that Meghan “could not imagine” proceeding with her homemaking, gardening, and hosting series amidst the current situation. Thousands have lost their homes and belongings in the fires, making it an “easy” decision to postpone the series, which will feature celebrity friends “old and new” joining Meghan to share tips on transforming everyday life into something extraordinary.

“Delaying the release of With Love, Meghan was likely an easy decision for her. I don’t think she could imagine putting out a show centered on joy and hosting when so many people in her home state no longer have homes to host people in,” said the industry insider, “I think it’s sad that critics are saying she’s only doing this to avoid the fires overshadowing her show. We’re all human, and we’re dealing with a catastrophe.”

Heartbreaking' Announcement from Meghan Markle Left Royal Family 'Furious'?  | Snopes.com
Pushing back the show was an ‘easy decision’

Meghan isn’t the only celebrity hitting pause on their projects due to the calamity – Beyonce, aged 43, also put off a highly anticipated reveal initially set for January 14, which had been hinted at during her Christmas Day NFL halftime performance, affectionately called ‘Beyonce Bowl’, reports the Mirror.

Fans were abuzz with anticipation, some predicting a new tour announcement, but instead, Beyonce shared a heartfelt message about why she felt it wasn’t right to proceed with her plans amidst the “devastation.” An Instagram post by the star, shared on January 13, read: “The January 14th announcement will be postponed to a later date due to the devastation caused by the ongoing wildfires around areas of Los Angeles. I continue to pray for healing and rebuilding for the families suffering from trauma and loss.”

“We are so blessed to have brave first responders who continue to work tirelessly to protect the Los Angeles community,” the statement continued, “To join our efforts in supporting those impacted, please visit @beygood. Love, B.”

The launch of Meghan’s show has been delayed until March 4, meaning her fans will have to wait a bit longer to see the Duchess return to her lifestyle roots. Meghan previously ran a successful lifestyle blog named The Tig for several years, covering topics ranging from travel to health and wellness. However, she shut it down as her relationship with Harry intensified.

Related Posts

Rihanna WARNS Tyla for Stealing Her Song and Copying Her Look: A Story of Artistic Integrity

The music industry has seen its fair share of feuds, but when a global icon like Rihanna speaks up, the world listens. And this time, the Fenty Beauty mogul and…

Donna Gushes Over Taylor’s iHeartRadio Win—Calls Her ‘My Daughter’ & Jokes Travis Is ‘Naughty’

It’s official—Donna Kelce is all in when it comes to Taylor Swift! The proud mother of Kansas City Chiefs star Travis Kelce couldn’t contain her excitement after Taylor’s record-breaking…

KAROLINA PROTSENKO TAKES OVER AMERICA’S GOT TALENT STAGE: From Violin to DANCE—Her Spontaneous Performance Will Leave You SPEECHLESS!

Music fans know Karolina Protsenko as a violin prodigy, mesmerizing crowds with her soulful, emotionally charged performances on the streets and social media. But no one expected…

Only THREE Texans Left on The Voice Season 27! Who Will Go the Distance?

      The 27th season of NBC’s hit series “The Voice” has three hopeful Texan constants remaining. The eight-time Emmy-winning show is a singing competition where…

Taylor Swift & Travis Kelce’s $68 Million Mansion Rumor: Did They Really Just Drop That Cash? 🌟💰

Okay, here’s a news article in English based on the YouTube video transcript about Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce’s alleged new mansion and future plans: Report: Taylor…

Inside Travis Kelce’s Jaw-Dropping $6 Million Mansion: The NFL Star’s Priciest Pad in 2025! 🏈💰

Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce, fresh off winning multiple Super Bowl rings and securing a lucrative contract extension, upgraded his living situation in 2022 with…