Prince Harry, Meghan get upsetting update after buying Portugal home

Prince Harry, Meghan Markle may be surprised by the reaction of the locals.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle "Harry & Meghan" Bombshells - Parade

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle may not be welcomed with a red carpet treatment after making a grand splurge in Portugal.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex reportedly purchased a holiday home in the country, where Harry’s cousin, Princess Eugenie also resides with her family.

However, it seems that Harry and Meghan received a lukewarm reaction from the locals, as they failed to make an impact which they may have been hoping for.

“There have been rumours in recent months that Harry and Meghan are among the latest buyers. But it’s unclear if they have bought a home that is already built or if it is yet to be built,” a local state agent with decades of experience in Alentejo, Portugal, told The Daily Mail.

“We have much richer and much more famous people buying here for sure. I think they will have zero impact, to be honest,” he continued. “If someone like Jeff Bezos bought here then, yes, there could be some impact – but not Harry and Meghan.”

Sau màn "diễn kịch" đánh bóng tên tuổi thất bại, vợ chồng Meghan Markle lại  đón nhận một loạt tin bất lợi khiến hình ảnh càng sa sút

According to the estate agent, the Sussexes may have spent around four million euros for a property on one of its exclusive resorts.

The Sussexes, especially Meghan, has earned a reputation for vying for attention in the media given their Netflix documentary.

Previously, a source told Closer magazine that the Duchess had been “really pushing for a move to Malibu a year ago” as she felt like “a big fish in a small pond in Montecito.”

It appears that the pair chose Portugal, where they may or may not be able to make important connection, otherwise it will turn out to be an upset for the couple.

Related Posts

SHOCKING EXIT: Jimmy Kimmel Drops Bombshell—‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’ Ends, He’s Bolting to Canada for Good! 🌟

In a jaw-dropping revelation that has left the entertainment world reeling, late-night TV legend Jimmy Kimmel has announced that “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” will officially end on January 20—but that’s not all. Kimmel also…

Patrick Mahomes & Brittany Matthews Share First Close-Up Pic of Their Baby Girl! But Fans Are Shocked by a Strange Condition… 

Kansas City Chiefs superstar Patrick Mahomes and his wife, Brittany Matthews, have finally shared the first close-up photo of their newborn baby girl, and while the internet was buzzing with excitement, the conversation…

Fox News Shocker: Kennedy Montgomery’s Cryptic Message to Kat Timpf on Gutfeld! Leaves Fans Baffled! 🌟💥

**Kennedy Montgomery Sends Heartfelt Message to Kat Timpf Amid Cancer Battle**In a touching display of camaraderie and support, Fox News star Kennedy Montgomery has stepped in to…

Rihanna WARNS Tyla for Stealing Her Song and Copying Her Look: A Story of Artistic Integrity

The music industry has seen its fair share of feuds, but when a global icon like Rihanna speaks up, the world listens. And this time, the Fenty Beauty mogul and…

Donna Gushes Over Taylor’s iHeartRadio Win—Calls Her ‘My Daughter’ & Jokes Travis Is ‘Naughty’

It’s official—Donna Kelce is all in when it comes to Taylor Swift! The proud mother of Kansas City Chiefs star Travis Kelce couldn’t contain her excitement after Taylor’s record-breaking…

KAROLINA PROTSENKO TAKES OVER AMERICA’S GOT TALENT STAGE: From Violin to DANCE—Her Spontaneous Performance Will Leave You SPEECHLESS!

Music fans know Karolina Protsenko as a violin prodigy, mesmerizing crowds with her soulful, emotionally charged performances on the streets and social media. But no one expected…